Friday, January 22, 2010

Kittens!!!

Okay, so this is long overdue, but I was hoping my internet would come back so I could post all the pictures, but it didn't, and then I spent the week visiting PCVs in northern Uganda and haven't been near a computer. Anyways...

Tara (my 9 month old cat) just had kittens! 6 of them! Under my bed! They're adorable, and she's back to her tiny self. Actually, way too tiny, if you ask me. I am feeding her as much as she'll eat. There are three black kittens and three tabbies. At least 4 of them are already spoken for (2 to PCVs, one to a teacher at my school, and one to a young friend of mine, as long as it's okay with his mom). I could go on about how beautiful they are, but I'll let the pictures speak for me:

http://picasaweb.google.com/becky.uganda

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! and all of them have survived?

    ReplyDelete